Thursday 14 May 2009

The Space Invaders

What do you think about robot? Here are some questions;

Q1) What kind of jobs do robots do today?
A1) For example, to do cooking like as sushi robot.
Q2) What do you think robots will do in the future?
A2) I think that robots drive instead of human. They will have good navigation system.
Q3) Do you think it is good or bad to have robots?
A3) I think it is good, because my life will be convenient. But I will not have robots, because it will be too expensive.
Q4) Are robot dangerous?
A4) Robots are dangerous like as industrial robot.
Q5) Do you think there will ever be a robot like Omega?
A5) I like Omega, because he is gentle. So, I hope there will be a robot like Omega.
Yoichi

1 comment:

  1. Yoichi,

    Please choose just one of the questions next time, and write a full (ie longer) answer - expand your ideas into a paragraph or more. Challenge yourself to use more vocabulary and maybe include more ideas/themes from the book?

    See you next week,

    jim

    ReplyDelete

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.