Monday 18 May 2009

John Doe -home work-


Nurse Angela is character I like the most. This reason is that she is smart and brave. She knew that Mr. John was trying to kill her by Doctor Cox's calling.I think that she was afraid of Mr. John, however she didn't show her feelings and can away from killer. If I were her, I would not behave as same as her.The police could arrest the killer by her courageous action.

I had a question after I finished to read this book. I don't understand why Mr. John wanted to kill Nurse Angela. She was kind to him and he have a liking for her. Why did he try to kill her? I think that she didn't incur his hatred. He was trying to kill her because he like her...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.