Wednesday 16 March 2016

After-reading - A farewell letter

Dear Ellen,
When you read this letter, I will be frozen. I know you are surprised very much. But, please do not cry for me, because I am not died. I am just sleeping in the freezer.

I did not tell you that I was very sick. But to tell you the truth, I was HIV positive, AIDS. Doctor told me I was going to die in a year. I was shocked. I did not know what to do. And I could not tell you about this, because I did not want you to worry about me and nobody could help me anyway.

After my father died you were the only my family, and you helped me so much. I was happy to have a sister like you. Thank you for everything you did for me.

One day, I met Dan Future and his wife Linda who worked for the cryonic company. Their business was very interesting. They said I could be frozen till someone's going to find a cure of AIDS. I had 2 choices. One was doing nothing and die soon, another was sleeping in the freezer and alive again. Fortunately, I had enough money to do it. I decided to be frozen. You do not have to worry about me and my house. They will take care of both. They save my life. And if you want see me you can visit me anytime.

I think I can not see you again, but I hope you will have a good happy life. Good-by Ellen.

I love you.

your brother AL



Posted for Yasumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.