Wednesday 30 March 2016

The Golden Game - Super Bowl 50

On February 8th the NFL Super bowl was held. In Japan, it wasn’t noticed that much and I didn’t know before I read a magazine. It was great fun watching it on YouTube.

Denver Broncos logo
Denver Broncos logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
First, successive generations of MVP came out whom I didn’t know. When Tom Brady came out, there was booing. I wonder what had happened. The Entrance performance was very flashy with fireworks and it was cool. The person who sang “The Star-Spangled Banner” was Lady Gaga. She was Fantastic.

I didn’t know the rules, but after kick off, the Broncos quickly scored and I couldn’t believe the speed of switching offense and defense. The Broncos defense was so good that Panthers couldn’t do what they wanted, but I think both defenses were very aggressive.

The half time sow was great. Beyoncé and Bruno Mars sang. It was great for them to sing in front of that huge number of people.

In the third and fourth quarters, the Broncos gradually left the Panthers behind and the Broncos finally won. I learnt that offense is important, but defense is more important. I want to learn more about it and enjoy watching NFL games much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.