Saturday 26 March 2016

After-reading - 10 day trip to England

I am planning on going to England this summer. I have not been to England. Therefore after all I will go to the biggest city London first.

I want to go to Buckingham Palace, the Queen’s London home in London. And I want to see the palace inside after making a reservation beforehand. I will take a photograph with the soldiers outside.

I will go to the various places in London, beautiful Westminster Abbey, famous building the Tower of London, solemn St Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, etc. I want to see many artworks which were collected from all over the world in the British Museum. So I will have enough time in the British Museum.

My plan is ten days. I do not have enough time. Next to London, I am planning on going only another one place to Corn Wall. I want to go to St Michael’s Mount in Cornwall.

I will walk there when the sea goes out. And I will visit the old castle and church in there. Next, I want to go to the Minack Theatre in Cornwall. I will watch plays in the theatre-it is outside. 

I have a lot of things what I want to do during the trip. I want to go English pub, and I want to drink in stylish clothes. I will buy nice tea in tea shops in towns all across England for a souvenir. And I want to go to Harrods in London. So I will buy stylish dress and bag, for me.

Ten days trip is short. I will choose the places that I can’t go this time for next England trip plan.





Posted for Reiko

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.