Wednesday 23 March 2016

The curse of the Black Pearl: after reading


「the Black pearl book」の画像検索結果


Write a letter

...from Elizabeth to a friend the day after she found Will in the water


Hello, Clare.


It’s been a long time. What have you been up to?
There was an exciting story for me recently. I would like to tell you about this above all.
On the way home in England by ship, our ship was wrapped by very dark fog suddenly.
When the fog cleared off, to be impossible, we found the boy in the right middle of sea. We saved him in haste and took him to our ship. However, I have no idea why he was in the sea then. Where did he come from? There was no ship except our ship then.
I knew his name was Will later. He is a very beautiful and attractive boy. However, he didn’t remember anything but his name. He wore the medallion when he was saved by us, but I took it from him when he was asleep. I don’t know why I did such a thing then. But I feel like that the medallion is the key to find his secret.
I will try to find his secret from now on. So I would like you to help me with it. This is the secret between only us. Don’t tell anyone about it.

If you accept my proposal, why don’t you come to our house to meet him once?

Best regards,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means leave your comments - please do not be offensive, abusive, or rude. We ask you to sign your comment as well, please.